Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 17 giờ và 27 phút!
The three RAM systems deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround.
Enhanced Mastering-grade Monitoring for Your Studio
Over two years of intensive research and development went into the Heritage Audio Reference Audio Monitoring systems, and it shows. Sharing the same state-of-the-art circuitry and core analog audio path, the three RAM systems deliver audiophile-quality sound and feature sets tailored for project studios, commercial recording facilities, and post-production houses who deliver in 5.1 surround. The middle entry in the series is the RAM System 2000, designed for the studio that needs enhanced, mastering-grade stereo monitoring capabilities.
Feature-packed console-style stereo monitor controller
The System 2000 features generous I/O, with three pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs and three stereo outputs, an independent pre-fader MIX OUT, independent stereo CUE I/O, a S/PDIF coax input, and pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration. The 2000's two audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers are capable of driving any headphones without noise or coloration. For easy recall of common settings, two user-assignable preset levels are provided. For communicating with talent, there's a built-in Talkback with console-style management. Lastly, Heritage Audio equipped the RAM System 2000 with an independent Subwoofer output that lets you effortlessly share your sub between different speaker pairs.
Audiophile-quality monitoring for any size studio
All three RAM systems employ state-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion. The units are fitted with 64-step, gold-plated relay ladder attenuation for master level control — a feature usually found only on high-end large-format consoles. They also support Bluetooth connectivity for convenient wireless input from mobile devices. And with its classic RAF-gray cosmetics and prominent red Marconi knob, your RAM system will add a touch of class to your control room. At Sweetwater, we're very excited about Heritage Audio's RAM systems. Whether you record at home or work in a world-class studio, mastering-grade monitoring has never been more accessible.
- Desktop-format monitor controller with classic looks
- Designed for the studio that needs enhanced, mastering-grade stereo monitoring capabilities
- All functions on high-quality illuminated engraved buttons
- 64-step relay ladder attenuation for master level control in 1dB steps
- 3 pairs of +4dBu balanced analog inputs (input 3 is configurable for -10dBu unbalanced signals)
- Independent stereo CUE I/O for cue-mix distribution to artists
- S/PDIF coax input with Burr-Brown 24-bit/192kHz D/A conversion
- Pro-audio-quality Bluetooth input for easy mobile device integration
- 3 stereo outputs
- Independent MIX output (pre-fader; follows Input)
- Independent Subwoofer output facilitates sub sharing between different speaker pairs
- DIM function; MUTE/SOLO for individual speakers
- 2 user-assignable preset levels for easy recall of common settings
- Built-in Talkback with console-style management, including Talkback to Cue, Talkback to Mix, and Talkback to All
- 2 high-level, ultra-high-current, audiophile-grade diamond-buffer-based headphone amplifiers, capable of driving any hi- or lo-Z headphones without coloration or noise
- Headphone source selectable between mix and cue signals
- State-of-the-art analog circuitry for superior transparency and ultra-low noise and distortion
- All gold-plated relay-based switching for every function, including inputs and outputs
Manufacturer Part Number:RAMSystem2000