Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 13 giờ và 27 phút!
Essentially, it’s a miniature solid-state guitar amp with built-in speaker.
Welcome to your new buddy…The Strum Buddy! We consider this mini, portable electric guitar monitor/amplifier just like our monitors: A great sounding reference for the music you’re creating. The Strum Buddy was born out of the desire for convenience and portability (..two things guitar players greatly appreciate). All guitarists like to sit and noodle around on their guitars. It’s relaxing and a great way to expand your abilities. However, when you’re sitting on your couch, it’s not so easy to bring your amplifier over, plug it in, get the sounds you want, etc. Plus, you’re always tethered to your amp by our guitar cord. Wouldn’t it be great to have a small amp you could stick to your guitar and play with no cord?
Mounting to your guitar using a rubber suction cup, the Strum Buddy is a 6W guitar amplifier, powered by an internal rechargeable battery. It not only lets you hear and monitor your electric guitar, but allows you to play through the onboard guitar effect sounds: Crunch distortion, Chorus and Reverb.
- Strum Buddy personal guitar monitor/amplifier
- USB-A to USB micro cable for charging internal battery
- 1.4” to 3.5mm mono guitar cable for plugging in
NOTE : Safe to use with nitrocellulose lacquer guitar finishes
- 40mm neodymium magnet speaker
- 6 Watt amplifier
- DSP guitar effects presets: Distortion, Chorus and Reverb
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery - 3.5 hours of play time on one charge
- ABS plastic housing
- Flexible rubber outer covering with suction cup
- (7cm x 4cm, mounted)