Fluid Audio F4 Active Studio Monitors (Pair)
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 4 giờ và 4 phút!
The Fluid Audio F4 is the perfect entry level near-field monitor for the aspiring musician or seasoned Pro.
|Loại Thùng Loa||Thùng Có Lỗ Hơi|
|Loại Ngõ Vào||1/4", RCA, 1/8"|
|Áp Lực Âm Thanh Lớn Nhất||Dưới 110dB|
|Loại Ngõ Ra||1/8"|
|Số Amp Nội Bộ||Hai Amp|
|Kích Thước Màng Bass||4 inch đến 5 inch|
|Công Suất||Dưới 50W|
- PSI Audio A17-M Nearfield Studio Monitor47.000.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A215-M Compact Mastering Monitor99.500.000 ₫
- KRK ROKIT 8 G3 8" Studio Monitor6.750.000 ₫
- Dynaudio LYD 8 Nearfield 8" Studio MonitorTừ 19.500.000 ₫
- Dynaudio LYD 48 3-way Near-Midfield Monitor (Left Side)Từ 29.900.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A21-M Midfield Studio Monitor74.900.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A214-M Center-channel Studio Monitor62.500.000 ₫
- KRK ROKIT 5 G3 5" Studio Monitor3.800.000 ₫
- KRK ROKIT 6 G3 6" Studio Monitor5.500.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio FPX7 Coaxial Reference Studio Monitor14.300.000 ₫
The Fluid Audio F4 is the perfect entry level near-field monitor for the aspiring musician or seasoned Pro. That's not to say this is not a professional monitor, however. One can look at it as just a shrunken down F5 – as it uses the same silk dome tweeter and waveguide. The same amount of time and effort that went into our bigger models was invested in the F4 as well. The result: Great imaging, clear articulate midrange and ample bass that doesn't muddy up the vocals. That is the hallmark of the Fluid Audio sound, and will help you pinpoint exactly what you want to create in your audio landscape.
Being the smallest of the family has its advantages, too... like convenience. Its compact size allows for flexible placement, whether you're mixing your album on a smaller console or video editing on a small desk – the F4 provides professional, studio sound quality in any environment.
Including TRS and RCA inputs on the amplifier panel, there is also an Aux input and headphone output on the front baffle. The amp also uses an external heat sink to keep the amp running cool, as well as the standby circuit that conserves power when the amp is not being used. As with all Fader Series speakers, there is also the convenient fader volume control on the front baffle, to save you from reaching around to the back of the amp to adjust the volume level.
- Video production
- General audio playback
- Frequency response: 69 Hz – 22 kHz (+/-3dB)< Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 15 watts
- Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 74dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single monitor): 222 x 150 x 172 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair monitors): 15 lbs / 6.8 kg