Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 18 giờ và 52 phút!
Heritage Audio Successor Stereo Bus Compressor Features:
- True stereo operation on single controls with matched gain cells for extremely tight left/right tracking and near-zero offset between channels
- Oxford mode compression tracking (loudest signal controls compression)
- Carnhill transformer-coupled balanced inputs and outputs for rich character and vintage vibe
- Vintage-style Class A output stages bring the coveted sound of classic British diode-bridge compression to your drum or mix buses
- Diode-bridge based compression favors desirable 2nd-order harmonic distortion characteristics and true vintage tone while eliminating unpleasant odd-order harmonic content
- Ultra-fast attack and release time options not found in vintage designs permit more flexible settings, including FET-like behavior and volume maximizing without transient artifacts
- Versatile sidechain filtering options elaborate on the obligatory highpass filters, introducing mid-band peaking filters and high-frequency compression, allowing bus dynamics shaping heretofore not possible
- Sidechain Send and Return jacks allow for external sidechain signals or further external processing of internal signal
- Blend control offers onboard parallel compression without any external equipment; Blend On/Off button allows for instant comparison in-between wet and dry signals
- Stepped controls for easy settings recall
- High-quality analog Gain Reduction meter
Classic British Diode-bridge Compression with Cutting-edge Features
The Successor stereo bus compressor continues Heritage Audio's tradition of manufacturing acclaimed pro audio equipment inspired by holy-grail vintage English gear. The Successor features true stereo operation on single controls with matched gain cells for extremely tight left/right tracking and near-zero offset between channels. Compression tracking works in "Oxford mode," where, as opposed to summing left and right channels, the loudest signal control compression. Carnhill I/O transformers and balanced and Class A output stages bring the coveted sound of classic British diode-bridge compression to your drum or mix buses.
Related Videos: SUCCESSOR Stereo Bus Compressor
Impressive specs yield superior sonic results
Rocking an all-discrete, Class A signal path, the Heritage Audio Successor is well spec'd with stepped controls for easy recall, flexible sidechain filter options, and ultra-fast attack and release times not typically found in vintage designs. The faster attack and release options permit more flexible settings, including FET-like behavior and volume maximizing without transient artifacts. Another modern feature we appreciate is the Blend control for instant parallel compression. The Successor is also equipped with Carnhill transformer-coupled balanced inputs and outputs, ready to add warmth, girth, and authority to any sound source, for some of the sweetest vintage-flavored compression we've heard in this price range at Sweetwater.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–30kHz (±1dB)
- Compression threshold: From -20 to +20dBu, on stepped pot
- Compression ratios: 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, Limit, on stepped switch
- Attack: Selectable from 50us (ultra-fast, great for slamming drums) to 20mS (slow, good for maintaining natural dynamic range in full mixes)
- Attack Values: 50uS, .2mS, .5mS, 2mS, 5mS and 20mS, on stepped switch
- Release: Selectable from 25mS (ultra-fast) to automatic times.
- Release Values: 25, 50, 100mS, Auto1 and Auto 2
- Sidechain filter: Complex filter comprising 3 second order highpass filters (at 100, 300, and 5000Hz) and 2 bell-type pre equalizers at 800 and 3000Hz. Sidechain has a smooth 50Hz roll-off which is added to the sidechain filter selector, preventing sub low frequencies from riding the compression
- Gain Mak