Avantone Pro PS-1 Pro-Shield Studio Pop Filter
The Pro-Shield allows close work on a mic to capture a more intimate / full sound without overloading the capsule.
The Avantone PS-1 Pro Shield is a metal pop screen designed to reduce plosive sounds like "p", "b", "t", and "k" from getting onto your vocal recordings. It's designed with an acoustically transparent, metal grill that's curved to match the typical grill shape of studio mics, making close positioning easier. Piping all around the screen keeps any sharp metal from being exposed. The PS-1 Pro Shield is attached to a goose neck and a clamp assembly that easily tightens onto a mic stand. It can be washed with soap and water for easy cleaning between sessions.
- Far superior to traditional nylon-mesh pop filters
- Sturdy all-metal construction
- The flexible-yet-sturdy 9 mm goose-neck and clamp assembly allows the Pro-Shield to be easily attached to any microphone stand or boom arm for precise positioning
- Easily cleans with soap and water to sterilize
- Perimeter piping protects against any sharp metal edges that could cause injuries.