Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 10 giờ và 29 phút!
Auto-Tune Access gives you access to the core Auto-Tune features professional artists and producers have relied on for years — along with an intuitive, user-friendly interface.
Auto-Tune Access is the easiest and most affordable way to start using Auto-Tune. It delivers the core Auto-Tune features with a simple and intuitive interface.
Its light CPU footprint and professional quality processing also make it a convenient option for more advanced users working with larger projects.
Three-position Retune Speed and Humanize knobs allow for a variety of tuning applications, from subtle and natural-sounding pitch correction to the most extreme Auto-Tune Effect.
Low latency processing lets you perform through Auto-Tune Access in real time on stage or in the studio, without worrying about distracting delay.
Compatibility with Auto-Key (sold separately) means never having to worry about finding the key of your music before tuning. Auto-Key detects the key and scale and sends that information to Auto-Tune Access with a single click.
Antares Auto-Tune Access Features:
- Pitch correction and auto-tune effect
- Retune Speed and Humanize controls let you choose the desired effect for your track
- Low-latency processing lets you perform through Auto-Tune Access in real time without distracting delays
- Compatible with Antares Auto-Key (available separately)
- No iLok acct or dongle required
- Software Type:Pitch Correction
- Platform:Mac, PC
- Bit Depth:64-bit
- Format:AAX Native, VST3, AU
- Authorization Type:WIBU CodeMeter (download)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Multi-core 2GHz Processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 8.1 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number:AutoTuneAccess