On-Stage ASP3011 Foam Speaker Platforms (Medium, Pair)
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 8 giờ và 41 phút!
The ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings.
- Fluid Audio DS5 Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)1.600.000 ₫
- On-Stage MSA5050 Clamp On Cup Holder400.000 ₫
- On-Stage SMS6600-P Hex-Base Monitor Stand (Pair)2.500.000 ₫
- On-Stage SMS4500-P Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)1.850.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio DS8 Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)2.200.000 ₫
- On-Stage SMS6000-P Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)2.600.000 ₫
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3011 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings. The ASP3011 will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth.
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 10.5" in width and 12.5" in depth
- Dimensions: 10.5" x12.5" x1.5" per platform
- Weight: .25 lbs. each; about .6 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
|Dimensions||10.5" x 12.5" x 1.5"|
|Weight||0.25 lbs each|
|Includes||2 bases and 2 wedges|