Novation 49SL MkIII Keyboard Controller
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 6 giờ và 1 phút!
SL MkIII is the centrepiece that can be used to control your whole studio, working perfectly alongside your DAW.
|Ngõ Vào/Ra MIDI||Vào, Ra, Đi Qua, USB|
|Số Lượng Fader||8|
|Số Lượng Phím||49|
|Ngõ Vào Pedal||3|
|Loại Phím||Phím Bán Nặng|
|Giao Tiếp USB||Có|
- Novation Launchkey 61 MK26.250.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact GX49 Keyboard Controller2.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama T6 61-key MIDI Controller9.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Impact LX49+ Keyboard Controller4.000.000 ₫
- Novation Launchpad MK23.750.000 ₫
- Novation Launch Control1.900.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama T4 49-key MIDI Controller7.500.000 ₫
- Nektar Pacer MIDI Foot Controller5.750.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 25 Keyboard Controller5.000.000 ₫
- Novation Impulse 61 Keyboard Controller10.000.000 ₫
- Nektar Panorama P1 Control Surface7.500.000 ₫
SL MkIII is far from your typical keyboard controller. It’s an all-sequencing, all-dancing hub for all of your music making tools. A centrepiece to connect, control and create with your entire setup. Computer or not.
Create quickly and easily with your hardware. Build your tracks in the eight-track polyphonic sequencer: everything in time; everything in key; every control at your fingertips.
Available in 49 and 61 key versions.
Get to work with your favourite hardware with all the benefits of a DAW at your fingertips; no need to look at a computer screen. Pull your DAW out of the box and combine with your hardware synths - connecting everything through SL MkIII. Then easily control everything with highly customisable mappings for your hardware and software. Or create your own in the software editor.
Internal eight-track pattern-based sequencer
Input notes step-by-step, or record as you go; you can play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Then record parameter automation straight onto the sequencer, bringing your productions to life. You can choose an arp type, set a sync rate, tweak note and pattern lengths, and use the pads to design your rhythms in real time.
It's the feel
SL MkIII boasts our finest and most playable synth-style semi-weighted keybed, with a sprung action tuned to the needs of the experienced player. It’s got aftertouch too, assignable to anything. Its exceptionally high scan rate of 10 kHz gives the keys a super dynamic feel for expressive performances. And you can see scales, modes and zones instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
SL MkIII's velocity-sensitive RGB pads have multiple functions too: they can be used for launching clips, as steps in the sequencer, for finger drumming, and have polyphonic aftertouch.
Keys for Live
We've worked with Ableton® to create an unprecedented integration with Live™. SL MkIII truly pulls your sessions out of the box. The full colour LCD screens give you full visibility of your parameters, while the pads, buttons, eight faders and eight knobs get you hands-on with your music - and in any major music software, using InControl.
Keys to the DAWs
Deep integrations with Logic® and Reason – plus HUI compatibility with Cubase, Pro Tools®, Studio One and Reaper – mean SL MkIII can open up any DAW.
Helping you find your new sound
Music making is all about the journey, and we’re always looking for new ways to inspire you along the way. That’s why we’ve created the Sound Collective. Receive free versions of the most innovative software instruments and creative FX from developers we admire, as well as discounts to help you make the most of third-party software, exclusive to Novation customers. All you have to do is register your Novation gear, and one offer will be featured in your Novation account every couple of months.
- 49-key keyboard controller
- Expressive synth-style semi-weighted keybed
- 10kHz scan rate supplies a super-dynamic feel
- Aftertouch can be assigned to any parameter you'd like
- On-key RGB LED feedback allows you to see scales, modes, and zones instantly
- Internal 8-track, pattern-based sequencer
- Built-in arpeggiator and selectable velocity curves
- Velocity-sensitive RGB pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- Backlit pitch and modulation wheels
- Customizable mappings for both your hardware and software
- Comprehensive hardware connectivity including MIDI In, Out, and Out 2/Thru; Analog Clock Out; and 2 sets of CV Pitch, Gate, and Mod outputs
- Deep integration with Ableton, Logic and Reason
- HUI compatibility with Cubase, Pro Tools, Studio One, and REAPER
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Pads: 16 x RGB Backlit Pads
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots: 8 x Continuous Rotary Knobs
- Faders: 8
- Dedicated Transport Control: Yes
- Sequencer: 64 Sessions, 8 Tracks per Session, 8 Patterns per Track, Realtime Record
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (expression), 1 x 1/4" (sustain), 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- MIDI I/O: In, Out, Out2/Thru, USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x Clock out, 2 x CV out, 2 x Mod out, 2 x Gate out
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, 4GB Loopmaster Sounds and Samples
- Power Supply: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 3.93"
- Width: 32.16"
- Depth: 11.81"
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-49SL-MKIII