Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 4 giờ và 9 phút!
Red 16Line is a 64-in/64-out Pro Tools|HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with ultra-low latency AD/DA conversion, Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB dynamic range, ultra-low round trip latency, and expansion over Ethernet for networked audio.
Harness the Power of Dante and Pro Tools | HD
Focusrite's Red 16Line is a 64 x 64 Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with high-performance digital conversion and ultra-low round-trip latency, a pair of pristine Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB of dynamic range, and networked audio expansion over Dante. Because the Red 16Line supplies both DigiLink and Thunderbolt connections, it's quite easy to switch between Pro Tools | HD and another DAW, without having to reconfigure option cards in the interface — just change the host mode either in the remote control software or on the chassis front panel.
Top-shelf audio performance, impressive flexibility
In addition to DigiLink and Thunderbolt ports, the rear panel hosts 16 analog inputs and outputs via DB-25 connectors, two mic inputs on XLRs, a pair of TRS monitor outs, S/PDIF coaxial I/O, 16 channels of ADAT optical, Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O, and a pair of Ethernet Dante network ports. Unsurprisingly, there are many hardcore Pro Tools | HD users here at Sweetwater; we are thrilled by the power and flexibility the Focusrite Red 16Line delivers.
- Connect to Pro Tools | HD, Thunderbolt computers and Dante simultaneously without option cards
- High-performance audio conversion with over 118dB dynamic range A/D and 121dB dynamic range D/A (A-weighted)
- Ultra-low round trip latency to track through plug-ins and record virtual instruments in real time
- 16 line inputs on D-sub, coupled with 16 line outputs and two main monitor outputs
- Two digitally-controlled Red Evolution mic preamps with up to 63dB of ultra-clean gain, stereo linking, individual phantom power, high-pass filter and phase reverse
- Air mode on the preamps, giving recordings the clarity of a transformer-based ISA
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports as standard to connect additional Thunderbolt products
- Dual-port Dante card for more channels at higher sample rates
- Three LCD displays for highly accurate level metering
- Focusrite Control software mixer for setting up monitoring and routing configurations, with remote control of preamps
- Two discrete high-fidelity headphone outputs
- Connect multiple digital sources using word clock I/O and loop-sync I/O
- Two instrument inputs on the front panel
- AAX/AU/VST-compatible Red 2 and Red 3 EQ and compression plug-ins
- Computer Connectivity: Thunderbolt
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 64 x 64 (includes all I/O)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2 x mic, 2 x instrument
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Analog Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (instrument), 2 x DB-25 (line 16 ch), 2 x XLR (mic)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x DB-25 (line 16 ch), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out)
- Digital Inputs: 2 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), 2 x DigiLink, 2 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 2 x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), 2 x DigiLink, 2 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4"
- Thunderbolt: 2 x Thunderbolt 3
- Data I/O: 2 x Ethernet (Dante)
- Clock I/O: In/Out (word clock), In/Out (loop sync)
- Software: Focusrite Control, Red plugin suite, Softube Time and Tone plug-ins
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.9 or later
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Height: 1.73"
- Width: 19"
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-RED-16-LINE