Yamaha GO46 Firewire Audio Interface (used)
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 19 giờ và 3 phút!
The GO46 FireWire interface from Yamaha provides a means to stream high-quality 24-bit/192kHz digital audio and MIDI into a computer.
|Ngõ vào Analog||XLR, 1/4"|
|Ngõ ra Analog||1/4"|
|Độ Phân Giải A/D||24-bit/192kHz|
|Kết Nối Với Máy Tính||Firewire|
|Ngõ Vào Digital||Optical|
|Ngõ Ra Digital||Optical|
|Vị Trí Lắp Đặt||Để Bàn|
|Ngõ Vào/Ra MIDI||Vào, Ra|
|Ngõ Vào/Ra Đồng Thời||4 x 4|
- Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB (Open Box)Special Price 8.500.000 ₫ Regular Price 10.000.000 ₫
- Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB10.000.000 ₫
- Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB 18x8 Audio Interface15.000.000 ₫
- Focusrite Clarett 4Pre Thunderbolt Audio Interface17.500.000 ₫
- Lynx Studio E22 PCI Express Card17.900.000 ₫
- Lynx Studio Aurora(ⁿ) 8 USB65.000.000 ₫
- Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 (2nd Gen)12.900.000 ₫
- Lynx Studio Hilo Reference Converter USB - Silver57.900.000 ₫
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (Thế hệ 2)3.750.000 ₫
- Focusrite Clarett 8PreX Thunderbolt Audio Interface30.000.000 ₫
Yamaha GO46 FireWire Interface
The GO46 FireWire interface from Yamaha provides a means to stream high-quality 24-bit/192kHz digital audio and MIDI into a computer. Connect it to a laptop, and you've got a rugged and portable interface that can go anywhere you go, hence the name "GO46." This box is the ideal interface for great-sounding audio on the "GO."
Yamaha GO46 FireWire Audio/MIDI Interface At a Glance
- Premium Mic Pres and Inputs
- FireWire Connectivity
- Flexible Connectivity Including S/PDIF, Insert Points, and MIDI
Premium Mic Pres and Inputs
The GO46 features combo mic/line terminals (for both XLR and phone jack) on the front panel. Phantom power is also available and independently switchable for each input channel. In other words, you can use a condenser microphone on channel 1 with phantom power switched on to capture the delicate sounds of a vocal while simultaneously recording an electric/acoustic guitar plugged into channel 2. These combo inputs are captured at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. This pro-level quality makes the GO46 perfect for any type of recording, and allows you to capture the full details and nuances of the original source - from the breathiness of a vocal to the delicate finger slides of an acoustic guitar performance.
The FireWire equipped GO46 not only offers the convenience of one plug connection to a computer, but the GO46 can be powered via bus power from the FireWire port. Connect the GO46 to the FireWire terminal of a laptop and you've got and extremely powerful and portable recording studio that will fit in a backpack. This is also great for using the GO46 in places where electrical outlets can be scarce, like local clubs.
Flexible Connectivity Including S/PDIF, Insert Points, and MIDI
In order to maximize the flexibility of the GO46, Yamaha included virtually any kind of connection you might need on location recording gigs. Two insert points allow for connection to outboard gear like compressors or EQs. MIDI in/out allows for connection of MIDI sound modules or instruments. S/PDIF jacks are great for inputting digital signal from another interface or throughputting the GO46 signal to a digital mixer, separate digital recorder, or any other digital device.
Yamaha GO46 Features:
- FireWire (IEEE1394)
- Durable aluminum die cast body
- 2 x Premium Quality Mic pre amps with XLR/Combo connectors
- Phantom Power ( +48V ) switch for each connector
- 2 x Insert connectors for analog inputs
- 1 MIDI In/ 1 MIDI Out
- S/P DIF In/Out up to 24 bit/96 kHz
- 24 Bit/192 kHz compatible
- Included Cubase LE, HALion SE, and Groove Agent SE