Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 19 giờ và 19 phút!
Count on the SPL Track One when you need a versatile channel strip for a wide variety of microphones and instruments.
The Track One is a complete mono channel strip. It is a perfect tool for the fast and safe recording of vocals and instruments.
The Track One meets highest demands in sound quality and reliability and covers an unlimited application range from studio to live and post production applications.
- Concept: The Track One is a channel strip that excels primarily in two aspects: it is disarmingly easy to use and offers outstanding sound qualities. This concept is ideally suited for all kinds of vocal and instrument recordings in studio, broadcast or live applications.
The controls are reduced to the necessary basics to ensure highest user-friendliness. Therefore, working with the Track One can be dramatically time-saving which is most important especially in live situations.
Its excellent sound quality qualifies the Track One as a highly recommended alternative to built-in console preamps and processing tools. All the modules are immediately at hand for fast interactions. Recording a voice and providing clarity, detail and intelligibility is a question of seconds.
- De-Esser: The renowned SPL De-Esser subtly yet effectively removes offending sibilants by reliably eliminating only the “S” frequencies with its unique phase-cancelling processing technology.
The De-Esser operates in Auto-Threshold mode ensuring constant processing even with varying microphone distances. All you need do is to turn the knob until the sibilants are gone.
- Compressor/Limiter: The compressor is extremely easy to use via a single knob. But the signal-dependent automation not only allows for set and forget operation, it also grants very musical results in any situation. Actually it is much more difficult to destroy a recording with wrong compression settings.
The compressor can be linked with a second Track One compressor for coherent stereo operation of two units.
- 3-band EQ: The Track One provides a new EQ design especially optimized to process vocals, acoustic and electronic instruments. Low, Mid Hi, and Air-Bands allow for both corrective adjustments and/or effective sound designing processing.
- Display: A central display shows output level metering and gain reduction as well as status LED information.
- Options: Options include a 24/192 AD Converter and Lundahl I/O transformers.