SPL Kultube Stereo Compressor
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 8 giờ và 3 phút!
The SPL Kultube stereo compressor is a useful tool for every stage of your productions, from recording through mixdown.
|Số Lượng Kênh||2|
|Ngõ Ra||XLR, 1/4"|
|Không Gian Rack||2U|
|Ngõ Vào/Ra Sidechain||Có|
- Manley SLAM! Mastering Stereo Limiter100.000.000 ₫
- SPL DeS 500 Series Dual Band De-Esser16.300.000 ₫
- Maag Audio MAGNUM-K Single Channel Compressor62.300.000 ₫
- Manley Stereo Variable Mu Mastering Version100.000.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA76 Discrete Compressor15.000.000 ₫
- Manley ELOP+ Stereo Limiter Compressor56.300.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-2A Tube Optical Compressor22.500.000 ₫
- Manley Stereo Variable Mu® Limiter Compressor99.000.000 ₫
- Manley Nu Mu Stereo Limiter Compressor63.000.000 ₫
- Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Processor99.500.000 ₫
- SPL IRON Mastering Compressor (Black)100.000.000 ₫
The Kultube is a stereo compressor with three specialties:
Compression is done by a custom-made discrete Class A gain cell instead of industrial VCAs, the unique Progressive Time Control (PTC) automatically optimizes Attack & Release and an adjustable tube saturation.
- Class-A Gain Cells: SPL has developed discrete, very high performance gain cells that are used instead of the usual VCAs and the Kultube is the first product to use them.
They ensure the highest level of musicality and clarity in signal processing and demonstrate significantly improved distortion values over VCAs.
- Tube Saturation: The adjustable tube saturation of the output stages combined with automatic output level re-adjustment produces tube sound effects that range from the delicate to the raucous.
- Progressive Time Control (PTC): With the unique Progressive Time Control (PTC) option for attack and release, time constants can be optimised by unique circuitry that reacts both to the input signal and to the user settings - for example, fast impulses are intercepted by an attack time as fast as 20 us.
PTC can be seen as an interactively controllable automation which is not based on fix presets but reacts to the audio material in a musically useful way.
- Applications: The Kultube user has a unique range of powerful compression tools always available, from subtle unobtrusive compression to very obvious ‘effect‘ compressions. Used conventionally or as an effect, in professional recording or mastering applications, the Kultube combines outstanding audio quality with the acclaimed musicality and user-friendliness that SPL units stand for.
Applications cover those of a classic compressor for vocals and instruments, in both mono and stereo, through stereo operation for subgroup processing to stereo mastering and multi-channel/surround projects.
- Master/Slave: In master/slave mode, any number of devices can be controlled from one master unit.
- Options: The Kultube can be equipped with a 24/192 AD Converter and I/O transformers from Lundahl.