Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 20 giờ và 4 phút!
Smooth, detailed, and gorgeous, the SPL Channel One channel strip is your ticket to that elusive "polished" vocal sound.
The Channel One comes with all tools onboard for recording vocals and instruments in the highest sound quality.
Each stage contributes to the concept as the ideal recording front-end for world-class sounds the easy way: intelligent automation ensures both intuitive and fast as well as musical operation for the finest recording results.
Sound On Sound (UK), Paul White
"Until you've tried something that works this well, the words 'smooth' and 'detailed' won't have nearly as much meaning as after playing with the Channel One. If you're wondering where that elusive 'produced' vocal sound is hiding, look no further – it's in here!"
- De-Esser: The renowned SPL De-Esser subtly yet effectively removes offending sibilants by reliably eliminating only the “S” frequencies with its unique phase-cancelling processing technology.
Auto-Threshold ensures constant processing even with varying microphone distances. All you need do is to turn the knob until the sibilants are gone.
- Insert: The Insert (Send/Return) allows for insertion of external processors like reverb or delay or can be used to record the pure preamplifier signal.
- Compressor/Limiter/Gate: This section is based on SPL’s Double-VCA-Drive® circuitry for outstanding noise and distortion characteristics. The compressor is extremely easy to use via a single knob. But the signal-dependent automation not only allows for set and forget operation, it also grants very muscial results in any situation. Actually it is much more difficult to destroy a recording with wrong compression settings.
The Noise Gate sports an Auto-Release circuit that click-free cleans the vocal track
- 3-band EQ: The Channel One provides a new EQ design especially optimized to process vocals, acoustic and electronic instruments. Low, Mid Hi, and Air-Bands allow for both corrective adjustments and/or effective sound designing processing.
Gadget: a distortion control might be useful sometimes to apply sublte distortions to signals to make them better cut through the mix.
- Options: Options include a 24/192 AD Converter and Lundahl I/O transformers.