Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 18 giờ và 41 phút!
The single ear-cup construction is designed for fast cueing of a track which, thanks to the large driver, is also possible when the ambient noise levels are high.
The RHP-10 Mono is the latest member of the Reloop headphones family, and the first devoted to one-ear monitoring. The single ear-cup construction is designed for fast cueing of a track which, thanks to the large driver, is also possible when the ambient noise levels are high. The ergonomically designed padded handle and the water-resistant ear pad made of artificial leather are intended to withstand demanding live applications. The sturdy XLR cable connection and supplied spiral cable further emphasise the professional approach, allowing for a clutter-free and reliable performance. For fans of one-ear monitoring the RHP-10 Mono is a true and dependable partner.
- Professional one-ear construction with 50 mm neodymium driver
- Ergonomically padded handle
- Swivel-mounted ear cup
- Water-resistant ear pad made of artificial leather
- Flat comfort construction: compact and light ear cup housing
- Sturdy XLR connection
- Excellent, individually adjustable wearing comfort
- 90° angle adapter for optimised cable routing
- Frequency range: 30 Hz – 30 kHz
- Impedance: 24 ohms
- Acoustic pressure: 109 dB
- THD: < 0,2% at 1 kHz, 1 mW
- Rated input power: 300 mW
- Weight: 246 g
- Incl. large artificial leather bag for headphones and accessories & cable