On-Stage ASP3001 Foam Speaker Platforms (Small, Pair)
The pair of small Foam Speaker Platforms from On-Stage are for decoupling studio monitors from their workspace.
- On-Stage MSA5050 Clamp On Cup Holder400.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio DS8 Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)2.200.000 ₫
- On-Stage SMS6000-P Studio Monitor Stands (Pair)2.600.000 ₫
- On-Stage SMS6600-P Hex-Base Monitor Stand (Pair)2.500.000 ₫
- On-Stage SMS4500-P Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)1.850.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio DS5 Desktop Monitor Stands (Pair)1.600.000 ₫
By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, the ASP3001 isolates the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings. The ASP3001 will accommodate studio monitors up to 6.5" in width and 11.5" in depth.
- Will accommodate studio monitors up to 6.5" in width and 11.5" in depth
- Dimensions : 6.5" x 11.5" x 1.5" per platform
- Weight: .15 lbs. each; about .4 lbs. per pair
- Includes two bases and two wedges
|Dimensions||6.5" x 11.5" x 1.5"|
|Weight||0.15 lbs each|
|Includes||2 bases and 2 wedges|