KRK V8 S4 8" Studio Monitor
The V8S4 from KRK represents the 4th iteration in their V series of powered reference monitors.
|Loại Thùng Loa||Thùng Có Lỗ Hơi|
|Loại Ngõ Vào||XLR, 1/4"|
|Áp Lực Âm Thanh Lớn Nhất||115dB đến 120dB|
|Số Amp Nội Bộ||Hai Amp|
|Kích Thước Màng Bass||8 inch đến 10 inch|
|Công Suất||100W đến 250W|
A Modestly Priced, Reference-level Nearfield
KRK worked with hundreds of engineers and producers to get the response right for its V8 Series 4 monitors. The key ingredients were a ported cast-aluminum/MDF enclosure and a complement of custom Kevlar drivers: an 8" woven woofer and 1" dome tweeter that are, together, flat from 35Hz to 19Khz ±3dB). This full, flat response makes KRK V8 Series 4s a serious budget option for mixing, mastering, and all demanding listening applications.
KRK V8 Series 4 monitors: not just a pretty face
Under the hood, KRK's dual Class D amplifiers deliver 230 watts to the drivers for an impressive 118dB SPL. Its 14 user-selectable EQ settings allow you to overcome shortcomings in your listening environment. Other features that impressed us at Sweetwater include a friction-lock Neutrik connector for XLR or TRS cables, a universal threaded mounting bracket, a precise 7-way attenuation switch for level matching, and an EVA foam pad for acoustic isolation.
KRK V8 Series 4 Features:
- Designed with help from hundreds of pro engineers and producers
- A serious option for mixing and mastering music, scoring film and television, and video game sound design
- Audiophile playback
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amps (200W and 30W)
- Aluminum/MDF enclosure is tuned for accuracy
- 8" Kevlar woven woofer in front for ported hard-hitting bass and a palpable midrange
- 1" Kevlar dome tweeter is sweet and non-fatiguing
- Flat response from 35Hz to 19kHz (±3dB)
- 14 user EQs adjust for room acoustics, placement, and personal taste
- 7-way level attenuator works in 0.5dB increments
- EVA foam pad is secure and acoustically isolating
- Friction-lock Neutrik connector keeps XLR or TRS cables from vibrating loose
- Auto-standby after 30 minutes of nonuse
- Threaded bracket for stand mounting
- Sold individually
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 8" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1" tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp: 200W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 30W
- Total Power: 230W
- Frequency Range: 29Hz-24kHz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-19kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 118 dB SPL
- Features: High/Low shelf EQ settings, dB level attenuation
- Input Types: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Height: 17.1"
- Width: 11.1"
- Depth: 13.6"
- Weight: 31.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: V8S4