KRK V6 S4 6.5" Studio Monitor
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 18 giờ và 21 phút!
The V6S4 from KRK represents the 4th iteration in their V series of powered reference monitors.
|Loại Thùng Loa||Thùng Có Lỗ Hơi|
|Loại Ngõ Vào||XLR, 1/4"|
|Áp Lực Âm Thanh Lớn Nhất||110dB đến 115dB|
|Số Amp Nội Bộ||Hai Amp|
|Kích Thước Màng Bass||6 inch đến 7 inch|
|Công Suất||100W đến 250W|
- KRK ROKIT 8 G3 8" Studio Monitor6.750.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A25-M 3-way Studio Monitor100.000.000 ₫
- Kali Audio LP-8 8" Studio Monitor7.250.000 ₫
- KRK ROKIT 5 G3 5" Studio Monitor3.800.000 ₫
- Dynaudio LYD 7 Nearfield 7" Studio MonitorTừ 15.850.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A14-M Broadcast Monitor31.300.000 ₫
- KRK ROKIT 6 G3 6" Studio Monitor5.500.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A214-M Center-channel Studio Monitor62.500.000 ₫
- Kali Audio LP-6 6.5" Studio Monitor4.350.000 ₫
A Modestly Priced, Reference-level Nearfield
KRK worked with hundreds of engineers and producers to get the response right for its V6 Series 4 monitors. The key ingredients were a ported cast-aluminum/MDF enclosure and a complement of custom Kevlar drivers: a 6.5" woven woofer and 1" dome tweeter that are, together, flat from 14Hz to 19Khz (±3dB). This full, flat response makes KRK V6 Series 4s a serious budget option for mixing, mastering, and all demanding listening applications.
KRK V6 Series 4 monitors: not just a pretty face
Under the hood, KRK's dual Class D amplifiers deliver 155 watts to the drivers for an impressive 115dB SPL. Its 14 user-selectable EQ settings allow you to overcome shortcomings in your listening environment. Other features that impressed us at Sweetwater include a friction-lock Neutrik connector for XLR or TRS cables, a universal threaded mounting bracket, a precise 7-way attenuation switch for level matching, and an EVA foam pad for acoustic isolation.
KRK V6 Series 4 Features:
- Designed with help from hundreds of pro engineers and producers
- A serious option for mixing and mastering music, scoring film and television, and video game sound design
- Audiophile playback
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amps (125W and 30W)
- Aluminum/MDF enclosure is tuned for accuracy
- 6.5" Kevlar woven woofer in front for ported hard-hitting bass and a palpable midrange
- 1" Kevlar dome tweeter is sweet and non-fatiguing
- Flat response from 14Hz to 19kHz (±3dB)
- 14 user EQs adjust for room acoustics, placement, and personal taste
- 7-way level attenuator works in 0.5dB increments
- EVA foam pad is secure and acoustically isolating
- Friction-lock Neutrik connector keeps XLR or TRS cables from vibrating loose
- Auto-standby after 30 minutes of nonuse
- Threaded bracket for stand mounting
- Optional grills are included
- Sold individually
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 6.5" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1" tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp: 125W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 30W
- Total Power: 155W
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-24kHz
- Frequency Response: 49Hz-19kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 115 dB SPL
- Features: High/Low shelf EQ settings, dB level attenuation
- Input Types: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Height: 13.89"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 11.34"
- Weight: 20.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: V6S4