KRK ROKIT 8 G3 8" Studio Monitor
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 1 ngày, 15 giờ và 29 phút!
The Rokit 8 G3 from KRK is a 100W two-way active studio monitor for your home or professional studio.
|Loại Thùng Loa||Thùng Có Lỗ Hơi|
|Loại Ngõ Vào||XLR, 1/4", RCA|
|Áp Lực Âm Thanh Lớn Nhất||Dưới 110dB|
|Số Amp Nội Bộ||Hai Amp|
|Kích Thước Màng Bass||8 inch đến 10 inch|
|Công Suất||50W đến 100W|
- PSI Audio A214-M Center-channel Studio Monitor62.500.000 ₫
- Dynaudio LYD 48 3-way Near-Midfield Monitor (Left Side)Từ 29.900.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio C5 Active Studio Monitors (Pair)Từ 4.800.000 ₫
- Fluid Audio FX8 Coaxial Studio Monitors (Pair)Từ 13.000.000 ₫
- KRK V6 S4 6.5" Studio Monitor9.250.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A17-M Nearfield Studio Monitor47.000.000 ₫
- Dynaudio LYD 48 3-way Near-Midfield Monitor (Right Side)Từ 29.900.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A215-M Compact Mastering Monitor99.500.000 ₫
- PSI Audio A25-M 3-way Studio Monitor100.000.000 ₫
- Kali Audio LP-6 6.5" Studio Monitor4.350.000 ₫
Sound You Can Trust!
The KRK Rokit 8 G3 studio monitor gives you the amazing sound quality and accuracy that have made Rokits leaders in the industry for over a decade, plus a host of innovative features geared to meet the demands of today's most competitive producers and engineers. The Rokit 8 comes loaded with an innovative Class A/B amplifier pushing a composite woofer and a soft-dome tweeter, providing you with the high-headroom, low-distortion performance you need to really dive into your mix. Find out for yourself why KRK Rokit 8s are one of Sweetwater's most popular monitors.
KRK Rokit 8 G3 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor at a Glance:
- Proprietary speaker combination delivers quality sound you can trust
- High-performance custom amplifier provides essential tone control
- Unique cabinet design ensures sonic accuracy and pristine stereo imaging
Proprietary speaker combination delivers quality sound you can trust
The most instantly recognizable thing about KRK monitors are those telltale yellow speakers. But there's far more to those speaker cones than their color. A combination of Kevlar and aramid fibers make the Rokit 8 G3 an incredible performer, delivering clear mids and tight bass. Add to that a soft-dome tweeter, and you'll get pristine highs extending all the way to 30kHz from your KRK Rokit 8 monitors.
High-performance custom amplifier provides essential tone control
One of the coolest upgrades KRK gave their Rokit 8 G3 studio monitors was a redesigned amplifier and active electronics system. For starters, this Class A/B amplifier delivers massive headroom and low distortion, keeping your audio clean and dropping your noise floor. In addition to that, Rokit 8s give you both high- and low-frequency controls, so you can tune your monitors to meet your environment.
Unique cabinet design ensures sonic accuracy and pristine stereo imaging
KRK's Rokit 8 G3, like the rest of the third-generation Rokit studio monitors, gains a lot from its unique speaker cabinet design. On the outside, the Rokit 8's radiused edges and proprietary waveguide provide a dramatically improved stereo image compared to standard square-edged cabinets. Internally, KRK designed the Rokit 8 to eliminate standing waves and other resonance issues, leaving you with pure, unadulterated sound.
KRK Rokit 8 G3 Active Nearfield Studio Monitor Features:
- Versatile nearfield studio monitor that's great for any style of music
- 8" Kevlar/aramid composite woofer delivers clear mids and tight bass response
- Soft-dome tweeter with proprietary waveguide provides smooth and lucid highs up to 30kHz
- Active 2-way electronics provide high-headroom/low-noise amplification
- High- and low-frequency controls let you contour your sound to your environment
- Front-slotted bass port and resonant-free cabinet increase sonic clarity
- Radiused edges and contoured front baffle provides clear sound and accurate stereo imaging
- System optimized limiter prevents unexpected peaks from damaging speakers
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 8"
- LF Driver Type: Aramid Glass Composite Woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Soft Dome Tweeter
- LF Driver Power Amp: 75W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 25W
- Total Power: 100W
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-35kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 109 dB SPL
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type: Ported (Front)
- Enclosure Material: MDF with black vinyl wrap
- Height: 15.5"
- Width: 10.83"
- Depth: 11.73"
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: RP8G3-NA