The KNS 6400 stereo headphones from KRK provide professional-quality audio in a compact and stylish design. Created to deliver the clarity of KRK studio monitors, the headphones have 40mm neodymium drivers to produce accurate, natural audio with a wide frequency response, wide dynamic range, and low distortion. The headphones have extended low frequency response to ensure that your bass is accurately reproduced, while transparent high frequency reproduction results in exceptionally accurate imaging.
The adjustable, padded spring steel headband provides a snug and comfortable fit for virtually any head size. The thick around-ear cushions are filled with special acoustic foam and covered with leatherette material to provide exceptional audio reproduction, noise isolation, and comfort. The earcups have a 90° swivel mechanism for convenient single-ear monitoring. The headband pads and ear cushions are easily replaceable.
The single-sided cable is made from oxygen-free copper to provide a high-quality signal path. It provides plenty of slack and is detachable for easy replacement. The gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug has built-in strain relief for durability. It also has a screw-on 1/4" adapter to provide wide compatibility with a variety of audio devices. The headphones have a foldable design and include a soft carrying case for convenient storage and travel.
- Voiced to remain true to the character of KRK's class leading studio monitors, developed with 25 years of years of experience in studio sound.
- The latest reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones.
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system bringing a new level of headphone performance for the first time.
- Utilizing the latest in acoustic memory foam technology ensures class leading performance in both reproduction and isolation.
- A new standard in headphone comfort, even over extended periods of use, designed to avoid feeling uncomfortable during long sessions. The special foam conforms to the ear to help ensure an improved fit.
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response.
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity.
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost.
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging.
- High-efficiency Neodymium 40mm driver.
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires.
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability.
- Replaceable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life.
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo for travelling engineers, or storage when not in use.
KNS-6400 Studio Headphones
- System / Design: Dynamic
- Operating System: Closed-back
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95 dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1%
- Rated Impedance: 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation: up to 26 dBA
- Long Term Maximum Power Handling 1000mW: (500mW per side as per IEC 60268-7)
- Earcup Rotation: 90 degrees
- Nominal Headband Pressure: 4 N (based on average head size)
- Headband Type: Adjustable / Sprung steel skeleton
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic memory foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Volume Control: Detachable / Replaceable low profile inline high quality control
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99% OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adaptor: Screw-on 1/4" (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g (0.44 lbs)
- Net / Shipping Weight
- 820 g (1.8 lbs)
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm
- 9.6" x 10.5" x 3.7"