Furman PL-PLUSC 15A Power Conditioner
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển hôm nay nếu đặt hàng trong 12 giờ và 26 phút!
- Furman M-8Dx 15A Standard Power Conditioner4.200.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PLUS DMC 15A Power Conditioner7.900.000 ₫
- Furman M-8Lx 15A Merit Series Power Conditioner3.400.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PROC 20A Power Conditioner9.400.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PRO DMC 20A Power Conditioner10.900.000 ₫
- Furman M-8x2 15A Standard Power Conditioner2.000.000 ₫
The Furman PL-PLUS C is the latest generation of Furman's legendary 15 amp power conditioners, featuring Furman's exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) with Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) for ultra-reliable protection of your gear. Front-panel LED metering on the PL-PLUS C lets you keep an eye on your voltage levels and a diagnostic light lets you know your PL-PLUS C is functioning properly. Considering how affordable this level of protection is, you can't afford to not have a Furman PL-PLUS C!
Furman PL-PLUS C at a Glance:
- Multi-stage protection
- Extreme voltage shutdown
- Linear filtering technology
- LED rack lights and BNC jack for gooseneck lamp
SMP+ (Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus)
The Furman PL-PLUS C's SMP+ surge suppression virtually eliminates service calls. Traditional surge suppression circuits "sacrifice" themselves when exposed to multiple transient voltage spikes, requiring the dismantling of your system, and repair of your surge suppressor. Not so with SMP+. With the PL-PLUS C's SMP+, damaging transient voltages are safely absorbed, clamped and dissipated. No sacrificed parts, no service calls, no down time.
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS)
Unique to the Furman PL-PLUS C's SMP+ is its unparalleled clamping voltage (even when tested beyond the grueling specifications of - USA/CIDA's A-1-1 test). While other designs offer clamping voltages that are well above 300VAC peak, (far beyond long accepted professional standards), the Furman PL-PLUS C's SMP+ clamps at 188VAC peak, 133 VAC RMS even when tested with multiple 6000VAC - 3000 Amp surges! This unprecedented level of protection is only available with Furman's SMP+ technology. Additionally, Furman's trusted over-voltage circuitry protects against all too frequent accidental connections to 208 or 240VAC, by shutting off the PL-PLUS C's incoming power until the over voltage condition is corrected.
LiFT (Linear Filtering Technology)
Unfortunately, traditional AC filter/conditioners have been designed for unrealistic laboratory conditions. Prior technologies could actually harm audio and video performance more than they help, due to the resonant peaking of their antiquated, non-linear designs. Under certain conditions, these designs can actually add more than 10dB of noise to the incoming AC line! Worse still, lost digital data, the need to re-boot digital pre-sets, or destroyed digital converters are frequently caused by excessive voltage spikes and AC noise contaminating the equipment ground. The Furman PL-PLUS C's SMP+ with LiFT takes another approach, ensuring optimal performance through linear filtering and no leakage to ground.
LED rack lights
The Furman PL-PLUS C features LED rack lights which produce virtually no heat and provide an extremely long life span. A dimmer control for the rack lights allows the user to adjust the level of illumination or simply switch the lights off. Additionally, the Furman PL- PLUS C includes a rear mounted BNC jack which accepts any standard (12VAC, 0.5A) gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination, as well as a front panel switch which controls the gooseneck's operation.
Furman PL-PLUS C Features:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10' black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA max (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
|Number of Outlets||9|
|Maximum Output Current||15A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PL-PLUSC|