Furman M-8x2 15A Standard Power Conditioner
Get eight more outlets of reliable power! Furman's M-8x2 is a remarkably affordable power conditioner that's perfect for your studio or live sound rig.
- Furman PL-PLUS DMC 15A Power Conditioner7.900.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PROC 20A Power Conditioner9.400.000 ₫
- Furman M-8Lx 15A Merit Series Power Conditioner3.400.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PRO DMC 20A Power Conditioner10.900.000 ₫
- Furman M-8Dx 15A Standard Power Conditioner4.200.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PLUSC 15A Power Conditioner6.100.000 ₫
The Furman M-8x2 Merit Series 8 Outlet Power Conditioner is a low-cost AC power solution for rack mount systems. Install an M-8x in the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment, up to a 15A load.
M-Series conditioners protect your delicate electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds, and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of "electronic pollution" from contaminating the AC line, and from there leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
- The rear outlets have been spaced to accommodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters.
- A circuit breaker is provided on the rear panel. If the total load on the power conditioner (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800W) limit, the circuit breaker will trip. It can be easily reset by pushing in a button.
- The M-8x2 has a convenient master switch for the rear outlets which glows when the power is on.
- Standard level filtration from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference.
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140VAC
- Black painted steel chassis.
|Input||6' 14 AWG Power Cord with 3-prong plug|
|Output||8x Rear panel 3-prong AC power outlets |
1x Front panel 3-prong AC power outlet
|Surge Energy Rating||170 Joules|
|Noise Attenuation||Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz|
|Compatibility||19" Rack system|
|Agency Certifications||TUV, TUV-C|
|Dimensions||19 x 3.75 x 1.75" (48.3 x 9.5 x 4.5cm) WxDxH|
|Weight||4.9 lbs (2.3kg)|
|Package Weight||4.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.6 x 6.5 x 3.4"|