Furman M-8Dx 15A Standard Power Conditioner
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 18 giờ và 27 phút!
Furman's M-8Dx power conditioner, a part of the Merit Series, offers top-notch protection for your gear at a price point that doesn't break the bank - perfect for any rack system.
- Furman PL-PROC 20A Power Conditioner9.400.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PLUSC 15A Power Conditioner6.100.000 ₫
- Furman M-8Lx 15A Merit Series Power Conditioner3.400.000 ₫
- Furman M-8x2 15A Standard Power Conditioner2.000.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PLUS DMC 15A Power Conditioner7.900.000 ₫
- Furman PL-PRO DMC 20A Power Conditioner10.900.000 ₫
Furman's M-8Dx power conditioner, a part of the Merit Series, offers top-notch protection for your gear at a price point that doesn't break the bank — perfect for any rack system. Placing an M-8Dx in to the top slot of your rack, you've got access to eight switched outlets on the rear panel — including wall-wart spacings — to power and protect all your equipment, up to a 15-amp load. The M-8Dx features two slide out light fixtures. There's also a 3-digit LED voltmeter that displays incoming voltage on the M-8Dx.
Furman M-8Dx Power Conditioner at a Glance:
- Instrument Rigs
- DJ Equipment
- Pro Audio
You've got a rack for your effects, preamps, tuner...and you're going to plug that into the wall? One big spike, and your rig is up in smoke. Furman's standard level surge/spike protection defends your gear from the spikes and surges that are so common at gigs and practice spots. With the M-8Dx's standard level RFI/EMI filtration, you'll get a quieter tone without pops, crackles, and the local radio station coming out of your amp.
Can't track down where that noise is coming from? Your mix sounding flat? With the M-8Dx's standard level RFI/EMI filtration you'll lower the noise floor caused by the dirty AC power coming into your console or DAW. Furman's standard level surge and spike protection keeps your sensitive digital equipment from acting funny or burning up due to everyday spikes and surges. With a 15A capacity and nine total outlets, it's enough to power your whole home studio.
Bars, clubs and other event venues have some of the worst power out there — from air compressors turning on and off to light shows pulling current loads up and down, the AC power can be a strain on the circuits in your rig. The M-8Dx's standard level protection and filtration keeps the bad stuff out.
When you're out there gigging, you never know what kind of power you're going to get. The wear and tear on mobile rigs eventually takes it toll — that's why it's smart to plug into Furman's standard level protection and RFI/EMI filtration. It keeps your equipment safe and sounding clean. Whether you're setting up a show at the local club or powering up the church band for their next service, make sure you give them power they can trust.
Furman M-8Dx Power Conditioner Features:
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps
- Line Cord: 6 ft., captive, 14 AWG, with 3-conductor Edison plug
- Operating Voltage: 120VAC 60Hz
- Lamps: Two 120V incandescent bulbs, 4 watts each
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 170 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 130 VAC RMS
- Let Through Voltage (@ 125 amps, 8/20uS waveform) 400 volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 23dB, 200Khz to 10 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 19" W x 7.5" D
- Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Warranty: Merit Series units are protected by a limited three year warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship.
|Number of Outlets||8|
|Maximum Output Current||15A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-8Dx|