AKG P820 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
Số lượng hạn chế
Vận chuyển ngày mai nếu đặt hàng trong 1 ngày, 12 giờ và 3 phút!
The P820 tube microphone is an excellent tool for highlighting lead vocals, brass instruments, electric guitars and drums.
|Ngõ Kết Nối||XLR|
|Kích Thước Màng Dung||Lớn ( Trên 19mm)|
|Giới Hạn Áp Lực Âm Thanh||Trên 150dB|
|Búp Hướng||Hình Tim, Hình Tròn, Hình Số 8|
- MXL CR89 Low Noise Condenser Microphone8.400.000 ₫
- Manley Reference Silver Tube Microphone94.500.000 ₫
- Manley Reference Gold Tube Microphone100.000.000 ₫
- MXL 3000 Vocalist Kit6.300.000 ₫
- MXL 770 Midnight Condenser Microphone2.600.000 ₫
- MXL V67G Large Capsule Condenser Microphone2.500.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-87 Condenser Microphone15.000.000 ₫
- MXL V67G HE Large Capsule Condenser Microphone3.900.000 ₫
- Manley Reference Cardioid Tube Microphone67.500.000 ₫
- Warm Audio WA-47jr FET Condenser Microphone7.500.000 ₫
- MXL Genesis FET HE Studio Condenser Microphone8.600.000 ₫
The P820 from AKG is a multi-pattern side-address condenser microphone with a tube preamp well suited to record female & male vocals, brass instruments, guitars, and drums, in professional and project-studio settings. With a large 1" gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 155 dB and ECC83 dual-triode circuitry that adds even-order harmonics to the signal, this microphone delivers the typical warmth and three-dimensional sound tube microphones are famous for.
The P820 connects to its remote control via a dedicated 7-pin XLR audio/control cable. Nine discreet polar patterns can be selected from the control unit. These patterns are virtually frequency-independent so that reflected sound is reproduced accurately and without coloration. Also located on the control unit you will find a switchable low-cut filter at 80 Hz to help reduce rumble & wind noise, and a switchable 20 dB pad for distortion-free recording of loud sound sources when close-miking.
The P820 is built to resist high temperatures and humidity. The all-metal body and sturdy front grille improve rejection of RF interference and protect the microphone from the rigors of studio handling.
- Side-address tube microphone with dual 1” gold-sputtered large diaphragm to prevent shorting to the back electrode at high sound-pressure levels
- Nine polar patterns: omnidirectional, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8, wide cardioid, and the intermediate patterns in between (selectable on remote-control unit)
- Capable of handling sound-pressure levels up to 155 dB with no apparent distortion
- Low-cut filter at 80 Hz and 20 dB pad (selectable on remote-control unit)
- All-metal body for rejection of RF interference
- Sturdy front grille protects microphone from tough handling
- Built to resist high temperatures and humidity
- US-type, UK-type & European-type power cords included
- Spider-type shockmount and metal carrying case included
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||125 mA|
|AC Input Power||110 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||14.00 to 140.00°F / -10 to 60°C|
|Length||8.35" / 212 mm|
|Diameter||2.13" / 54 mm|
|Weight||26.98 oz / 765 g|
|Package Weight||13.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.5 x 14.2 x 6.6"|